29 February 2012

Calling all separate sleepers - or wannabe separate sleepers....

I am wondering if anyone who reads my blog would be interested in sharing their thoughts, opinions or experiences with me?

I am looking for material for my book and am keen to hear from:

  1. Couples who sleep separately - even if it's just one person from the couple
  2. People who would like to sleep separately, but don't know how to raise the subject
  3. People who still sleep with their partner, but have a hard time doing so
  4. People who know people who might fall into the categories above and can be convinced to share with me
If you would be willing to share, I would dearly love to hear from you by email.

My address is:    jennyadams007@gmail.com

If you send me an email with a brief outline of your situation, I will send back some questions for you to answer.

The task won't be onerous (I promise) and there will be a form to fill in to provide your consent for participation in the book.

My fingers are crossed.

Thank you in anticipation.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment